Friday, January 23, 2009

Well I have no idea how to really blog so I am going to try this out.
Well I might as well start by saying that I am happy to be a new mom. I had Ruger Alma Baker on Dec. 11 at 11:36p.m. He weighed 7lbs 4oz. and was 20in and 3/4 long. He is so cute. But he was in the NICU for a week. Poor little guy. He had a infection in his litle body somewhere and they couldn't find where. The doctors even did a spinal tap on him. But he is a lot better now. Even got weighed 10lbs and 4 oz. today. He is getting to be my chunky monkey.

2 comments:

  1. how exciting!! welcome to the blogging world!! hope you grow to love it! it's my favoite place to tell my stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily,
    I got your blog address from Denice's blog. Congratulations on your new baby! I'm glad he is doing good now! How fun! This is Trina Staley by the way! If you want to look at our blog send me an email at trinajo5@hotmail.com and I will send you an invitation...I went private!

    ReplyDelete