Friday, March 20, 2009

It has been awhile since I have posted. So Ruger has found his voice and he jibber jabbers all the time now. It is so dang cute. It seams like he is always smiling. I am so lucky to have such a great happy little boy. He is also a daddys boy. Matt can get him to smile all the time and jibber to him. When I try I am not so lucky. He smiles but doesn't talk to me as much. But that is ok.
Last weekend we tried to go to Utah to see Matts family and to see my aunt and uncle. I can say it takes a lot more time to get a car packed when there is a baby involved. So we head out about 4p.m. Matt, Ruger, Tim(matts younger brother) and I. We start heading down the freeway and my car starts jugging. We go farther and it gets worse. So I call my dad. I have to turn around and come home. We were so bummed out. Matt sister has not seen Ruger yet and either have my aunt and unlce. So we are going to try again next weekend. My car has been fixed so there should be no issue there (fingers crossed). So we will load up and try it again. I am so excited to show off my cute little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment