Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So it has only been a couple weeks since I have blogged last. So I am getting better at this. Well Ruger is still growing like a weed. He is getting so big. And I am every minute with him. He crawls up to the couch or chairs or whatever and walks around that way. He is so proud of himself. I have let him play with a coke can for the last couple weeks and I was looking at it and thinking there was alot of dents in it and not even five minutes later ruger dropped it and it explodes everywhere. But I was laughing so hard cause Rugers face was priceless. He didnt know what to think. He was on the move for me to pick him up cause he didn't have a clue what was going on. Matt and I just laughed. We did get it all cleaned up. And Ruger was just fine. It just scared him a little.
He also has got a tooth and another one thinking about coming in. He rubs his tongue over his little tooth a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment