Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Well Ruger has his 6 month app. today even though he is not 6 months yet. But he weighs 17 lbs and is 26 inches long. He is getting bigger every day. He has to go in next month for his hearing tests again. When a baby in the ICU has been on antibitics they say they need a hearing test at 6 months. And he failed the left ear when he was in ICU, but that was because he had been poked and poked and didn't want anybody messing with him anymore. They couldn't get the test thing in his ear. That is why he failed. The doctor today said he was responding well in both ears. So that is a relief to hear from her.
We had a good memorial weekend. We went fishing on Saturday then to my parents, stayed the night and came home on Sunday. It was a nice visit, and I can't believe I got Matt to stay overnight at my parents. Sometimes it is a struggle to get him to go to Grace at all let alone overnight. Then I had to work on monday, but it is ok, I get paid time and a half which will be nice.
Oh I also for the very first time, got a fishing licence. So I am a legal fisherman. Matt is into fishing lately and it something fun we can do together and since Ruger loves to be outside he just has a time of his life when he is with us fishing. I am going to get him a little fisherman hat. I think he would look so cute in it.

1 comment:

  1. he is getting so big!! when you get that hat be sure to post a picture!!!

    ReplyDelete