Saturday, May 16, 2009


Well since it has been forever since I have posted I have decided that I really need to do it. It has been the same at my house. Ruger is still growing like a little weed. He loves food. He eats everything we give him. It is so cute to see his face with new stuff.

On mothers day weekend matts dad and step mom came for the weekend. His sep mom family lives here and so they stay with us and go see family. It was a good weekend.

Matt had a hard time with mothers day this year. One year ago mothers day was the last time he saw his mom alive. So it is a hard day. I know he misses her and wishes that she could have been here to see Ruger.

This week I have gotten a cold. It is so not fun. I am hoping that I don't have it for to long and that Ruger doesn't get it. I thought he had a ear infection and took him to the doctor and it wasn't. He is usually such a happy baby he just has been so grouchy. I hope he gets back to his happy little self.


No comments:

Post a Comment